How to Vote
For the next several months we'll be doing all our voting via email while work on a new live voting system. In order to participate please follow these steps.
- Scroll to the bottom of any story you wish to vote for.
- Click the icons at the bottom to either "login or sign up to enable voting."
- If you do not have a Purple Wall Stories account you will need to make one.
- After you have logged in, return to the bottom of the story and click the icon with the check mark. A pop up email window will appear. Please disable your pop-up blockers or you may not be able to vote.
- The email should be prefilled with the story title, but please ensure that the subject line indicates which story you are voting for.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may vote once per day, per match up.
Votes totals are updated a few times daily. There will be a delay before your vote is displayed.
If you vote from an email address other than the one you used to register for your Purplewallstories.com account your vote will not be counted.